Tuesday, April 17, 2007

My Own Thoughts

I've been on hiatus.
Thinking about things, digesting.
In the meantime, I discovered a new website that I think you'd like.
Global Mindshift.

Go have a look.
It's surprisingly concrete - discussions, videos and the like.
I've also been playing with the idea of changing directions.
I've only included quotes from others up to now, as you can see; but I've been wondering...don't I have something of my own to say?
I've asked a few friends to comment, and that's exactly what they said they'd like to see.
So...here goes.
I'm going to step forward and put my neck out.
What I've got to say is in the form of recipes (see Recipe column to the right).
The birth of my daughter has inspired me to act for the betterment of this planet and I've come up with some simple recipes that can be used in any number of situations.
I'll be adding them slowly over the coming weeks, so keep coming back :-)
You can easily make and use them while feeling super (guilt-free)!
Little to no carbon (or other) footprint.
In case you're interested in checking that out (what it is, etc), try going onto the Carbon Footprint website and calculate yours.
It can be pretty scary, so arm yourself with a few positive thoughts before going, and remember - YOU CAN ACT NOW.

Just do it.
Thanks

2 comments:

karuna said...

hi miz environmentalist, love your blog,you will enjou care2.com, right up your alley. not only is it an environmental website, you can donate to all kinds of good things on a daily basis just by clicking. lindy- karuna

What People Should Know said...

Thanks, Karuna